GreenRub Urban Rubber Tiles
20 mm Thickness
10.000 8.000 KWD/Sq.M
12.000 10.000 KWD/Sq.M
40 mm Thickness
15.000 12.000 KWD/Sq.M
Greenrub Urban Tiles are also ideal for outdoor walkways. They give a brick-like appearance with their unique shape. Because of their cushiony, soft, and slip resistant quality it is undoubtedly a safer alternative to traditional outdoor surfaces.
It requires a firm, flat subsurface- such as concrete, asphalt or a compacted base.
We’re here to help you find the right solution. Please call us if you have any query regarding installation.
- Enhanced comfort and safety
- Sound and vibration-absorbing
- Non-slip surface
- Hard wearing
- Low maintenance
- Category: Interlocking Rubber Tiles
- Thickness: 20mm, 30mm, 40mm
- Color: Red, Black
- Ordering Unit: Square Meter
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Sq.M
- Free delivery in Kuwait
- Payment: Remit via Link/Cash on Delivery (COD)(Payment link will be shared with you prior to the delivery)
- Delivery: 5-7 Days
- Installation Charges Extra – Please place your order for tiles on website and our team will contact you for estimating installation charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to cut the tiles according to my floor size?
If required, our team will help you with basic support for cutting the tiles to match floor edges.
Upto 10 Sq. M on ground floor, basic installation is free. For higher quantity/higher floors/complex installations you have to pay some nominal charges.
Kindly discuss with our executive, when we call you for order confirmation or please call us if you wish to know in advance.
If required, we can also arrange contractors for bulk or specialized installation requirements upon request.
I have placed my order online. What happens next?
GreenRub Team will contact you through call/WhatsApp for order confirmation & delivery within the above-mentioned delivery period.
I have placed my order and I’m still waiting for a call from GreenRub Team
We are trying our best to fulfill deliveries within the committed delivery date. If you feel it getting delayed, please DM us on Instagram with your contact number and email id to assist you further. Apologies in advance if there is any delay in delivery from our side.
Do you have an option to pay online?
Yes! We can provide you with a link for completing payment online. Please place your order with Cash On Delivery(COD) option and kindly ask our team to send you the payment link when they contact you for order confirmation/delivery.
I have a special installation requirement
We can arrange contractors for bulk or specialized installation requirements upon request.
Can I see some more photos?
Please visit our Instagram account here (https://www.instagram.com/greenrubq8/) to see more pictures from our customers.
I have submitted my order u0026amp; I’m not sure whether it is booked
If you have received an email regarding your order, the order is booked. If you haven’t received an email after a few minutes, kindly make another order. For any assistance you may DM us on Instagram.
What other products do Green Rubber Recycling have?
We produce a range of products in our manufacturing facility in Amghara, Kuwait. The rubber used in these products are recycled from used tires and we are proud of our contribution to making our country and planet cleaner and safer for all.
GreenRub Play for kids play area
GreenRub Fitness indoor & outdoor fitness applications
GreenRub Urban for applications similar to walkways, parking, etc..
GreenRub Infill for Synthetic Turf fields
GreenRub Farm Animal-friendly tiles for applications such as horse stables
GreenRub Gardenfill – Rubber mulch for gardening & landscape applications.
Pour In Place – PIP service for seamless flooring
See our catalog to know more about our products
I have some lovely pictures u0026amp; videos of GreenRub Fitness Tiles. What should I do?
❤︎ Great! Post it on your Instagram account (tag @greenrubq8) or DM us the pictures/videos on @greenrubq8 Instagram accounts!
How do I get rid of slippery tilesu003c/strongu003e u003cstrongu003e?
Mop the tiles with a mild dishwashing liquid and warm water. Use a sponge to get into corners and anywhere the mop can’t easily reach. Mop again with clean water to rinse the tile. Let it dry.
How do I care for my rubber flooring?
- It can be cleaned on daily basis with a soft brush or vacuum machine for any loose dust, dirt, or debris. Damp mopping with mild soap and water can be done to refresh the floorings look. Floors should not be too wet and water should not stay on it for a longer period, as it can reduce the life of the tiles.
- Sometimes algae formation can be observed on the floorings, to fix this issue, floorings can be cleaned once in a year, with a high-pressure water gun.
- For heavily soiled surfaces and impurities, a soft nylon brush and water -soap mixture can be used. Please note that cleaning solution should not stay on the floor for longer periods. Do not use solvent-based cleaning material.it can damage the floorings.
- Avoid cleaning, scrubbing, scratching the floorings with any sharp objects and strong chemicals.