Train, stay fit, get inspired
GreenRub Fitness tiles are the most cost-effective flooring solution for both indoor and outdoor fitness centers. Our range of tiles can be exposed to high mechanical loads and provide superior sound attenuation. They are both easy on the joints of fitness enthusiasts and supply additional protection to floors from being damaged on impact from heavyweights, making it the perfect choice for areas of free-weight, weight lifting, cross-training or other fitness facilities.
GreenRub Fitness is highly versatile in its configuration and is available in a wide variety of thicknesses, colours and material combinations (SBR only, SBR & EPDM with single layer and salt & pepper effect or EPDM- topped double layer).
- مستوى أمان وراحة عالى الدرجة
- مادة ذات ميزة ممتصة للاهتزازت والاصوات
- سطح مانع للانزلاق
- مقاومة عالية للتأكل
- سهولة بالتركيب
- لا حاجة للصيانة المستمرة
|Code||Color||Size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|STFBK10020||Black||1000 x 1000||20|
|STFRD10020||Red||1000 x 1000||20|
|STFBK10040||Black||1000 x 1000||40|
|STFRD10040||Red||1000 x 1000||40|
|STFBK05040||Black||500 x 500||40|
|STFRD05040||Red||500 x 500||40|
|STFBK05060||Black||500 x 500||60|
|STFRD05060||Red||500 x 500||60|
“GreenRub” Safety Floorings Maintenance Guidelines
“GreenRub” Safety Floorings are quite easy to clean and maintain, These Floorings will look fresh for years with proper and planned maintenance. Kindly follow these guidelines:-
- It can be cleaned on daily basis with a soft brush or vacuum machine for any loose dust, dirt, or debris. Damp mopping with mild soap and water can be done to refresh the floorings look. Floors should not be too wet and water should not stay on it for a longer period, as it can reduce the life of the tiles.
- Sometimes algae formation can be observed on the floorings, to fix this issue, floorings can be cleaned once in a year, with a high-pressure water gun, Import thing to note that water pressure should with within 150-180 bar and distance between the spraying nozzle and floor should not less than 40cm. Water temperature should not be more than 70dgrees Celsius. And no chemical additives should be used.
- For heavily soiled surfaces and impurities, a soft nylon brush and water -soap mixture can be used. Please note that cleaning solution should not stay on the floor for longer periods. Do not use solvent-based cleaning material.it can damage the floorings.
- Avoid cleaning, scrubbing, scratching the floorings with any sharp objects and strong chemicals.