Kids will be Kids !
Kids will be kids. Whether they are climbing up, sliding down, or running around the playground, they are likely to fall down or lose their balance – it is a part of growing up. The fear of falling and hurting oneself should never restrict the joy of play. It is up to us to ensure their utmost safety and well-being.
GreenRub Play tiles guarantee the highest safety standards on kids playground by reducing the impact and thereby decreasing the risk of injury in case of accidental falls. To ensure this, our rubber tiles are subjected to rigorous testing using the TRIAX Impact Testing System, the world-leader in this field. TRIAX 2015 system is fully compliant with international standards for measurement of Shock and Head Injury values and known as the benchmark for quality in the testing of surfaces in playgrounds and sports fields. We have implemented this system in our factory because there can be no compromise when it comes to the safety of our children.
Our commitment to technical excellence and comprehensive quality control ensures that you can sit back and relax while watching your kids enjoy themselves. Our playground floor material is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- مستوى أمان وراحة عالى الدرجة
- سطح مانع للانزلاق
- Resilient in all climates
- سهولة بالتركيب
- لا حاجة للصيانة المستمرة
Our products are complying with the impact absorbing playground surfacing standard EN 1177 and ATM F1292 regulations. They are tested and certified by Labosport France.
100% SBR rubber colored granules or EPDM-topped tiles
We provide a variety of shapes, colors and sizes.
|STLRD05040||Red||500 x 500||40||24|
|STLGN05040||Green||500 x 500||40||24|
|STLBK05040||Black||500 x 500||40||24|
|STLRD15040||Red||500 X 1000||40||24|
|STLGN15040||Green||500 X 1000||40||24|
|STLBK15040||Black||500 X 1000||40||24|
|STLRD10040||Red||1000 x 1000||40||24|
|STLGN10040||Green||1000 x 1000||40||24|
|STLBK10040||Black||1000 x 1000||40||24|
|STLRD05050||Red||500 x 500||50||30|
|STLGN05050||Green||500 x 500||50||30|
|STLBK05050||Black||500 x 500||50||30|
|STLRD15050||Red||500 X 1000||50||30|
|STLGN15050||Green||500 X 1000||50||30|
|STLBK15050||Black||500 X 1000||50||30|
|STLRD05060||Red||500 x 500||60||36|
|STLGN05060||Green||500 x 500||60||36|
|STLBK05060||Black||500 x 500||60||36|
We also manufacture colored SBR granules for poured in place playgrounds.
“GreenRub” Safety Floorings Maintenance Guidelines
“GreenRub” Safety Floorings are quite easy to clean and maintain, These Floorings will look fresh for years with proper and planned maintenance. Kindly follow these guidelines:-
- It can be cleaned on daily basis with a soft brush or vacuum machine for any loose dust, dirt, or debris. Damp mopping with mild soap and water can be done to refresh the floorings look. Floors should not be too wet and water should not stay on it for a longer period, as it can reduce the life of the tiles.
- Sometimes algae formation can be observed on the floorings, to fix this issue, floorings can be cleaned once in a year, with a high-pressure water gun, Import thing to note that water pressure should with within 150-180 bar and distance between the spraying nozzle and floor should not less than 40cm. Water temperature should not be more than 70dgrees Celsius. And no chemical additives should be used.
- For heavily soiled surfaces and impurities, a soft nylon brush and water -soap mixture can be used. Please note that cleaning solution should not stay on the floor for longer periods. Do not use solvent-based cleaning material.it can damage the floorings.
- Avoid cleaning, scrubbing, scratching the floorings with any sharp objects and strong chemicals.